[Libre-silicon-devel] Feedback from last Talk at Würzburg

Hagen SANKOWSKI hsank at posteo.de
Sat Apr 7 06:18:53 CEST 2018

Hello List!

Last Weekend, which was also Easter, I give a 30 minutes Talk about
Libre Silicon in German. The event was organised from one local CCC
chapter. You can find the Video of the talk here:
https://media.ccc.de/v/WB99HE

Well, now after a busy week, I like to share some feedback on our list.
In the auditorium sitting around 25 people and the video above was
already seen round about 100 times.

- Oh, someone put this video on youtube also, where it has already more
than 400 views. Awesome! -

I think this is a good outcome.

Afterwards I had a smalltalk with some guys on the floor in Würzburg,
and also conversations by email. All I invite to our Email list and to
take part active. One guy (Christian) came across with an Invitation
from the lowRISC circle to write an article on LWN.net

Let's take the momentum and a warm welcome to our new list members.

I hope, we all meet us on Sunday, 21:00 HKT at mumble 109.109.202.102,
Port 64738 in the IC channel.

Regards,
Hagen.