[Libre-silicon-devel] Mumble conference: ICO white paper

Staf Verhaegen staf at fibraservi.eu
Sun Apr 8 16:47:42 CEST 2018

David Lanzendörfer schreef op zo 08-04-2018 om 22:28 [+0800]:
> Hi
> Here is the ICO white paper we've discussed in the Mumble conference.
> Glad for feedback:
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XdLKafFeYxJJ69Lj8CvbAB36MNBcKUnrF3OQehWtyBc/edit?usp=sharing

Only had time to quickly browse through the document. I am surprised by
the use of e-beam for prototyping.
Did you look at the possible throughput you can get in that way ?
With normal litho processing throughput is given in wafers per hour;
for e-beam it is in hours per wafer. And this for each litho step.

greets,
Staf.