[Libre-silicon-devel] Mumble conference: ICO white paper

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at o2s.ch
Mon Apr 9 21:12:13 CEST 2018

Hello Staf
As Hagen said, this ICO white paper is historical.
However, as soon as we go below 500nm feature size we can not use direct
lithographic exposure anymore without tinkering around with multiple
overlapping mask exposures.
At that point we will use eBeam to develop our new technology until we know
the structures are working and then we'll figure out how to build it with
multiple overlapping masks.

Cheers
	David