[Libre-silicon-devel] Tool Chain Hackathon

Hagen SANKOWSKI hsank at posteo.de
Sun Apr 29 09:39:38 CEST 2018

Hello List!

As you might notice I am organizing currently a Libre Silicon Hackathon.

We like to polish up the Tool Chain, which David already forked on
github. [0]

Well, this seems to be something more software-based, for everybody
which is not so familiar with the ASIC design flow.

I like to put this items on the agenda for the Hackathon

- introduction into the ASIC design flow
- checking the code base of FOSS tools which are already there
- brainstorming new approaches for more modern tooling
- hacking, eat, sleep, repeat

While looking for a nice space, it is difficult to find a date in May.
There are some holidays and some bigger events like the
Gulaschprogrammiernacht. [1]

Well, I got already one feedback from Dresden over Whitsuntide /
Pentecost and set up a doodle poll request for that location. [2]

Other locations should/might follow.

BTW, I like to provide a cool Hackathon T-Shirt for every participant
also :-)

Regards,
Hagen Sankowski

[0] https://github.com/leviathanch/qtflow