[Libre-silicon-devel] Netlist and LVS for PearlRiver

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at o2s.ch
Fri Aug 3 14:21:36 CEST 2018

Hey Staf
Yeah. Hagen has done some schematics and simulations as well, but he hasn't
yet pushed it as far as I understood him.
This is supposed to contain an overview over all the test structures:
https://github.com/chipforge/PearlRiver/tree/master/Documents/LaTeX

We now have set up a video conferencing tool on https://meet.lanceville.hk and
I was hoping we could start streaming on Youtube how we discuss exactly stuff
like the content of the documentation and so on.

Cheers
	David