[Libre-silicon-devel] QtFlow and standard gate design

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at o2s.ch
Sun Feb 25 20:54:03 CET 2018

Hi
Until I've gotten the features back I've broken by splitting up QtFlow into
more modular submodules for building them with CMake you can use Magic for
designing the first gates:
http://www.ece.iit.edu/~eoruklu/courses/ece429/tutorial/magic.html

I've got a Qt5 based Magic editor which understands Magic so we will be able
to pick up where we leave with Magic and go on with QtFlow, as soon as the
tool is being repaired.
Also today I've advertised QtFlow during the Twitch-Stream of Noopkat and some
folks already have git clones the project and promised to "bombard me with
pull requests" (will see whether they keep their promise)

Anyway. Tomorrow I will start doing some simulations of the drive-in process
step in Octave and will update the LaTeX files for the process spec
accordingly.

For all who didn't attend the mumble session (which was basically everyone
except Hagen and me).
The tasks for this week:
	* Getting a formula for the dopant concentration in the n-well for a given
time and temperature
	* Rework the dopant specification (top to bottom) based on specs from Hagen
resulting from his simulations of his logic gate designs with the worst
stacking numbers (4 transistors in series!)
	* Working on QtFlow

Cheers
	David