[Libre-silicon-devel] Reminder - next Mumble Session on July 8, 2018 21.00 HKT

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at o2s.ch
Sun Jul 8 18:12:09 CEST 2018

Hello List
The result of this meeting has been:
* We have to get rid of the AMBA (AXI) bus, because it's proprietary and ARM
will make our life a living hell as soon as we start taping chips out using it
and sell these chips.
So I'm now digging deep into the base system of Rocket-Core and modify it, so
that it starts using Wishbone instead.
* We've got signed the contract now, so I should get my access RFID-card to
the clean room this week or so.