[Libre-silicon-devel] Reminder - next Mumble Session on July 8, 2018 21.00 HKT

R. Timothy Edwards rtedwards8 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 16:26:48 CEST 2018

On 07/12/18 03:31, David Lanzendörfer wrote:

> Because PicoRV32 is using the axi bus as well, we can't use this core
> for our MCU/SoC either.

Have you considered just asking Clifford for a wishbone implementation
in the PicoRV32 code?

Compared to the amount of work to write and debug the PicoRV32 core, the
AXI bus adapter is a trivial add-on.  The PicoRV32 is open-source and
Clifford is a fantastic open-source developer.  I expect he would be
able to toss a wishbone bus adapter into the PicoRV32 code faster than
you could get anyone else to do it, or do it yourselves.

					---Tim