[Libre-silicon-devel] Reminder - next Mumble Session on July 8, 2018 21.00 HKT

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at o2s.ch
Thu Jul 12 16:36:36 CEST 2018

Hi Tim
The advantage about rocket-chip is: It already provides an interface called
TileLink which is free of potentially nasty legal surprises and it can be
easily customized using Chisel3.
Also there are already IP cores in Chisel3 (like UART and SPI) available which
can be easily hooked up to the TileLink interface.
It's pretty straight forward actually.
I'll be gladly using Cliffords yosys for synthesizing the output into a
netlist afterwards though :-)

Cheers
	David