[Libre-silicon-devel] Pearl River, demo board

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at o2s.ch
Wed Jul 18 11:57:06 CEST 2018

Hi Hagen, hi list
Cedric and I just talked about the Pearl River test wafer, and I had an
inspirational flash:
We totally should make it possible to hook up LEDs to the output pads of the
Pearl River on a PCB, so that we can demonstrate that the pad cell drivers
have the capability of driving an LED!
At the SEG plaza in Shenzhen there are many vendors with demo circuits showing
the color and brightness of the LEDs in action.
We could also make such a demo board in order to demonstrate the multiple
different capabilities of the LibreSilicon process.
Would do you think?

Cheers
	David