[Libre-silicon-devel] F.Y.I. - during the Tool Chain Hackathon in Dresden we talked about Rust

Hagen SANKOWSKI hsank at posteo.de
Mon Jul 23 17:49:59 CEST 2018

Hello.

During the Tool Chain Hackathon in Dresden we talked also about Rust [0]
as a Programming Language for our Design Software QtFlow [1].

Rust seems to be a nice, fast, promising, concurrent and safe language
without an extra garbage collector.

Well, as I am more a chip designer than a programmer I booked myself a
Rust Course. Currently there are 4 participants - if you like (it is not
free as in free beer) to learn Rust and the offer [2] fits to you -
let's take the course together.

Regards,
Hagen.

BTW, courses for Rust are very rare - I looked for one already more than
two years.

[0] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rust_(programming_language)
[1] https://github.com/libresilicon/qtflow
[2] https://www.linuxhotel.de/kurs/rust/ - 19.-21. November 18