[Libre-silicon-devel] Libre Silicon Talk at ORConf.org Gdansk

Hagen SANKOWSKI hsank at posteo.de
Wed Sep 26 13:49:20 CEST 2018

Hello List.

On last friday I talked about Libre Silicon at the ORConf.org conference
in Gdansk [0]
The conference was a great success - I had to answer a lot of questions
regarding our technology. Mostly when we can deliver and how much it
would cost :-)
Hopefully the video recording of my talk will follow soon on the
orconf.org web site.

Stay tuned!
Hagen.

[0] https://orconf.org/#libresilicon

--
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin (1775)