[Libre-silicon-devel] "555" Repository + Schematic

Hagen SANKOWSKI hsank at posteo.de
Sun Apr 28 21:34:11 CEST 2019

Hello List!

Today on our weekly Mumble session we talked about the "triple-5" once
more. So I got itchy fingers and set up my personal repository for that
on github (https://github.com/chipforge/CMOS-555).

Well, no repository without content - please check the README file and
see the Schematic I already draw now. For everybody which is lazy to
install Lepton-EDA (as describted in the README) I attached a fency
screenshot.

Please check the Schematic, based on the Wikimedia SVG drawing, for
mistakes I did. All dimensions for the transistors (Width, Length) and
the restistors (Resistance) are still just generic. This task I suppose
will do someone of you which is more an analog guy than me :-)

BTW, Tatzelbrumm and Ference, do you like to clone the repository and
we're merging each other? Or, otherwise I can shift the repository to
the github.com/libresilicon group and we are working there. What do you
prefer?

Best Regards,
Hagen.

P.S.: Other versions of the CMOS "555" circuit I saw, will follow soon
as schematics - one e.g. even has on BJT.
--
"They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Benjamin Franklin (1775)