[Libre-silicon-devel] "555" Repository + Schematic

Éger Ferenc eegerferenc at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 20:26:23 CEST 2019

Hello,

Sehr schön. Looks very good for starting point. A little remark: I think
the M6-M7-R1 complex will need to be replaced to a constant-gm reference
(otherwise the bias current will be highly supply-dependent). Also, "syntax
error" near M1-M5 (floating gate).

I would recommend that we move the repo under libresilicon (it is easier
for others (newcomers) to find there, there is already a sort of chaos from
repos distributed under multiple users). I will clone a "work copy" for
myself and have the changes pulled when ready (as done while working on
pearlriver, to reduce merge conflicts).

Regrds,
Ferenc