[Libre-silicon-devel] Fundraising & PearlRiver v2

David Lanzendörfer leviathan at libresilicon.com
Sat Aug 3 07:18:03 CEST 2019

Dear folks
Since I'm still on the fundraising campaign for getting my new lab access,
we've got now time to prepare for the new battle by fixing up our designs,
according to the findings we made during the last year.

It's an opportunity for us to put more test structures into the PearlRiver,
respectively fixing up mistakes we did with older test structures.

Also, I'd like to put some test pad cells in there in order to see whether
they already work. Assuming we fix the issue with the STI CMP and the
active area CMP, they should start doing something at least.

Also, we've still got ONE dark field square left on one of the masks.
-> Ideas for an additional feature needing a dark field mask? :D

Besides that: PLEASE donate something to our rent, so that the fundraising is
done quicker:
--> https://www.gofundme.com/f/libresilicon-cleanroom-rent