[Libre-silicon-devel] Anyone at Camp?

ludwig jaffe ludwig.jaffe at gmail.com
Fri Aug 23 19:24:45 CEST 2019

No 300 Euro for 5 days camping with internet is too expensive.
Also I dont like the ticket policy. It is market if they think.they have
enough customers they increase prices and reduce service.
So they (ccc veranstaltungs GmbH) commercial company like ltd. get less
money.

Would be interesting to go somewhere near Kassel, Germany and do a.camping
event there for cheap.
Lets look for freifunk coverage at a camping site. Or try to order high
speed dsl or cable tv internet for a month.
Lets do our own event. Sports ground, camping site, sth like this.

Cheers

Ludwig

--
Send from mobile phone with autocorrection / autofill / touch keyboard.
Blame my phone for typos.