[Libre-silicon-devel] Using 3D Printers to create our own photomasks

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at lanceville.tech
Tue Feb 12 18:38:33 CET 2019

Hi Manili
No worries.
After all. This list is intended to coordinate efforts of introducing our
process in as many fabs as possible, making use of the broad know-how of folks
on here.
Of course, the hints we can get from fabbing professionals here are limited
because of the NDAs they had to sign together with their work contracts at
their proprietary employers, but still...
It's good to have discussions like this in our mailing list history, so that
we can go and lookup up possible solutions for a problem we encounter in new
fabs.

-lev