[Libre-silicon-devel] Holidays...

David Lanzendörfer leviathan at libresilicon.com
Tue Jul 2 14:49:40 CEST 2019

Hi folks
I've now checked, and the rent renewal process will keep me out of the lab for
a few weeks.
In this time I won't be able to do R&D on the process.
I've now prepared 10 new wafers where I'll incorporate all the bug fixes I've
identified so far, which caused those leaks between drain-gate-source.
Unfortunately it's unrealistic, that I can finish all the process steps before
I have to turn in the card for a few weeks (7th July until renewal has been
processed).
In the mean while, I will go throwing out the hook of my fishing rod at the
beaches in Hong Kong, hoping to catch something.
If someone wants to come along for a fishing trip here, I've got a guest room
and two couches.
Besides that, I'll certainly have more time, helping you folks hacking around
on the tool chain and so on.