[Libre-silicon-devel] Holidays...

Rudolf Usselmann rudi at asics.ws
Tue Jul 2 21:13:11 CEST 2019

On Tue, 2019-07-02 at 20:49 +0800, David Lanzendörfer wrote:
> Hi folks
> I've now checked, and the rent renewal process will keep me out of
> the lab for
> a few weeks.
> In this time I won't be able to do R&D on the process.
> I've now prepared 10 new wafers where I'll incorporate all the bug
> fixes I've
> identified so far, which caused those leaks between drain-gate-
> source.
> Unfortunately it's unrealistic, that I can finish all the process
> steps before
> I have to turn in the card for a few weeks (7th July until renewal
> has been
> processed).
> In the mean while, I will go throwing out the hook of my fishing rod
> at the
> beaches in Hong Kong, hoping to catch something.
> If someone wants to come along for a fishing trip here, I've got a
> guest room
> and two couches.
> Besides that, I'll certainly have more time, helping you folks
> hacking around
> on the tool chain and so on.
>
> -lev

Thanks for all the updates David !

I've been following all of them, like a kid reading a his favorite
comic book !

Really awesome stuff you are doing there !

Enjoy fishing !

Look forward for more excitement when you get back !

rudi
Rudolf Usselmann,    ASICS World Services, LTD,    www.asics.ws
Your IP Partner: SAS 12G, SATA-3, USB-3, SD/MMC/SDIO, FEC, etc.

           The agony of poor quality remains long
        after the joy of low cost has been forgotten

This email message may contain confidential and privileged
information.  Any unauthorized use is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender
by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.