[Libre-silicon-devel] Reminder - Next Mumble session on Sunday, 07/07/2019, 21.00 HKT

David Lanzendörfer leviathan at libresilicon.com
Sat Jul 6 14:13:39 CEST 2019

Hi
Topics will be:
* Planning of the redo of the PearlRiver in order to become compliant with the
new design rules:
Who takes over which work, in order to get it done quickly?
* Who wants to join the team work with RCL in order to get the process ported
to their machines, if they give us the green light?
* Discussion on a preliminary layout for LS556 using predictive models from
the equations (It's not so bold, because the measurements so far basically
agree with the predictions, except the leakage)

-lev