[Libre-silicon-devel] RCL cross verification

David Lanzendörfer leviathan at libresilicon.com
Mon Jul 8 07:46:03 CEST 2019

Hi List
So I've sent out an email to the factory over in Tai Po and asked them whether
we could cross verify our process with their machines, but I'm still waiting
for an answer from Philip, whether they've got time right now.
I suspect the problems with the faulty nitride side walls which led to the
leakage between drain gate source arose from the unreliable and fluctuating
ICP angle of the NFF RIE.
Unfortunately, all the other nitride dry etchers are broken at NFF, so I have
not other machines to test it out there.

I'll keep you all in the loop