[Libre-silicon-devel] Fwd: GitHub and Trade Controls

Mohammad Amin Nili manili.devteam at gmail.com
Fri Jul 26 21:38:48 CEST 2019

This is not my question Luke. My question is “Why U.S. gov could restrict open source community?! This is exactly oppose to the intention of making things open! How could you trust Mr.Trump to not ban another country one day?”
The Libresilicon is using GitHub for hosting the code, what would happen if they change their policy one day and then we can not deliver the product to Chinese for example?