[Libre-silicon-devel] Fwd: GitHub and Trade Controls

David Lanzendörfer leviathan at libresilicon.com
Sat Jul 27 01:44:37 CEST 2019

Hi
> Crimea, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, and Syria.
> Those are the countries that are supposed to be restricted, and no others.
> Unless a new country has been added?
Dude. Mohammed is from Iran...

Besides that.

LibreSilicon does not only have developers from restricted countries in their
team, but also, because of its free silicon nature, will interfere severely
with the patriots act and some other US policies, which will get us banned by
the US sooner or later anyway.

Because of this, I already have setup git.libresilicon.com (Our own GIT host)
as well as redmine.libresilicon.com (Our own tracker) and I'm in the process
of moving *all* the projects over there, right now.