[Libre-silicon-devel] Fwd: GitHub and Trade Controls

David Lanzendörfer leviathan at libresilicon.com
Sun Jul 28 06:50:56 CEST 2019

Hi
As I mentioned: We could implement a git hook in the repository which
pushes the changes to all the other known git server nodes. Something like
a file .gitmirrors
Then you would essentially cause a chain reaction through all the mirrors,
 when you push your changes, where all the server push to each other, until
they're all updated.

-lev