[Libre-silicon-devel] Fwd: GitHub and Trade Controls

David Lanzendörfer leviathan at libresilicon.com
Sun Jul 28 08:17:50 CEST 2019

Another idea would be to combine this with IPv6.
You could setup an embedded server in your home, where you either have a
native IPv6 address assigned to, or you can use an IPv6 tunnel.
Then you can enter the IP of your server in the mirrors list and push the
file, so that your server gets updated every time, a new commit is being
pushed.

-lev