[Libre-silicon-devel] Fwd: GitHub and Trade Controls

David Lanzendörfer leviathan at libresilicon.com
Sun Jul 28 08:21:26 CEST 2019

The problem is, that TOR would be a nice thing as a layer below, for
interconnecting all the GIT repos.
Unfortunately, all the TOR bridges are being blocked in China as well, which
would again prevent Chinese developers from joining in such a distributed web.
On the other side, we could actually use TOR and just expose the GIT repo
through a public IP which isn't disabled.

-lev