[Libre-silicon-devel] Fwd: GitHub and Trade Controls

David Lanzendörfer leviathan at libresilicon.com
Sun Jul 28 12:33:51 CEST 2019

Hehe
Well. I'm usually the first to say "I'm all ears" when someone comes up with a
plan from the category "Best way to get shot",  but in this case I have to
pass on setting up our own cell tower, for now  ;-)

Considering that, when you set up your own cell tower for bridging the
firewall, the last thing you wanna do is test the connectivity over there :-)

I kindof can't afford pissing those folks off? You know?
Besides having a Buffalo wild wings, also the cigarettes and the alcohol is
way much cheaper over there, and we need their fabs to cooperate with for
LibreSilicon and other projects.

-lev