[Libre-silicon-devel] IMPORTANT! New list

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at lanceville.cn
Sat Jun 1 16:06:06 CEST 2019

Hi everyone
Yesterday some person (who I'm not talking to anymore) has just deleted the o2s.ch
domain. They still had the access to the domain managing account, because back, when
I was forced to live in their house, they needed me for doing their IT stuff. I'm right
now considering just deleting all *their* domains as well.
Anyway...

I now was forced to move the mailing list to another domain.
I've also migrated the entire history and all the subscriptions of the list.

That's the new mailing list here.

Best regards
leviathan

BTW: Also david.lanzendoerfer at o2s.ch is no longer functional.