[Libre-silicon-devel] Anyone at the RISC-V developers workshop in Zürich?

Hagen SANKOWSKI hsank at posteo.de
Tue Jun 11 13:02:51 CEST 2019

On 6/11/19 11:48 AM, Christoph Maier wrote:
> During my usual twitter procrastination, I stumbled across
> https://tmt.knect365.com/risc-v-workshop-zurich/agenda/1#risc-v-projects_efabless-raven-picorv32-on-an-asic-open-source-open-silicon
> Where could I find links to the slides and the Raven chip information?

Hello tatzelbrumm!

Well, Tim was on the Free Silicon Conference in Paris this year also -
here is the wiki page with background infos

https://wiki.f-si.org/index.php/The_Raven_chip:_First-time_silicon_success_with_qflow_and_efabless

Afterwards, Edmund from Vienna tried to buy a sample for his empty wall
in the office :-)

There should be a video recording of the talk somewhere - please use the
Search Engine of your choice to look for it.

Regards,
Hagen.