[Libre-silicon-devel] Anyone at the RISC-V developers workshop in Zürich?

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at lanceville.cn
Tue Jun 11 15:05:49 CEST 2019

Hi
Actually the guy who runs the company which made RAVEN (eFabless) is here on
the mailing list.
His name is Mohamed Kassem.
And it's a nice marketing slogan "free silicon", but he and I already had
plenty of Google hangouts about it.
The foundry, which has manufactured RAVEN, is X-Fab, which doesn't provide the
actual GDS2 files for the standard cells, only the LEF files, and the analog
IP is proprietary.
Mohamed will be more than happy to port RAVEN to LibreSilicon, as soon as our
PDK is done.

-lev