[Libre-silicon-devel] Anyone at the RISC-V developers workshop in Zürich?

Christoph Maier christoph.maier at ieee.org
Fri Jun 14 10:53:07 CEST 2019

I actually made it to Zürich today and ran into Tim.
Let's see how I can handle a catapult-assisted launch into open
circuit design flows.

Meanwhile, there is some feminist/LGBTQ Affirmation Event in Zürich
... which is all good, but it's annoying that they shut down the
Polybähnli. LGBTQ feminists should be poly friendly.

tatzelbrumm