[Libre-silicon-devel] Anyone at the RISC-V developers workshop in Zürich?

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at lanceville.cn
Sat Jun 15 23:21:13 CEST 2019

Hi
> I actually made it to Zürich today and ran into Tim.
> Let's see how I can handle a catapult-assisted launch into open
> circuit design flows.
Well Andreas is right now working on an autorouter, which I'd like to try, as
soon as we've generated the standard cells from the SPICE models of the first
usable NMOS/PMOS... So in a week or two.

> Meanwhile, there is some feminist/LGBTQ Affirmation Event in Zürich
> ... which is all good, but it's annoying that they shut down the
> Polybähnli. LGBTQ feminists should be poly friendly.
Lol. Good thing I'm in safety here in Hong Kong.
The only thing those women hate more than straight white men are MGTOW,
so they might have started hitting me with their protest signs xD