[Libre-silicon-devel] IT fixup

Christoph Maier christoph.maier at ieee.org
Sun Jun 16 22:14:08 CEST 2019

On Sun, Jun 16, 2019 at 9:59 AM David Lanzendörfer
<david.lanzendoerfer at libresilicon.com> wrote:

> Hi folks
>
> I've now fixed the issue with the non-functional links in Mailman, as well as
> set up a Redmine with Gitolite integration.

I just tried to push my local copy of the CMOS-555 repository into
https://redmine.libresilicon.com/projects/ls556/repository
My git tells me that it worked, but the redmine page still shows the
repository as empty.

What's happening here?

(and if the CMOS-555 content doesn't belong there, someone, or myself,
has to delete it again ... but in any case, it's a proof-of-concept
that gitolite works for read and write)

tatzelbrumm