[Libre-silicon-devel] Silicide formation

Christoph Maier christoph.maier at ieee.org
Thu Mar 7 15:48:22 CET 2019

Hi from San Diego!

I'll probably just have arrived in Oslo for a trial lecture (subject:
How to deal with mismatch in IC design processes)
and will be too busy travelling to make it to the Mumble ...

On Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 4:44 AM David Lanzendörfer
<david.lanzendoerfer at lanceville.cn> wrote:

> Hi all
> Today we've prepared the wafer for the RTP steps we're going to perform.
> If successful it will reduce the resistance of the polysilicon from a few
> Mega-Ohm to a few 100 Ohm per square.
but a high resistive poly option sounds really useful.
How good would the matching be, and what would be the dominant causes
of systematic deviations from resistance as drawn?

> This is a required step on our way to provide FETs with a threshold voltage of
> 0.8V/-0.8V
Hmmm. How so?

> I'll update you tomorrow and we will discuss the results on Sunday.
>
> Wish Victor and me luck tomorrow!

福, 禄, 壽, and all that.

tatzelbrumm