[Libre-silicon-devel] Silicide formation

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at lanceville.cn
Sun Mar 10 07:11:20 CET 2019

Hi from Hong Kong ;-)

Today I found the solution for our problem (on page 443):
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/235643063_Reduction_of_the_C49-C54_TiSi2_phase_transformation_temperature_by_reactive_Ti_deposition

We've got to anneal our wafer after the C49 formation for at least 42 minutes at at least 725 degree Celsius.

So tomorrow, we prepare a sample and process it this way.

I guess the Mumble session tonight will be pretty short anyway ;-)

Cheers
    David