[Libre-silicon-devel] Update: Issue with the Mumble server

Éger Ferenc eegerferenc at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 22:40:55 CET 2019

Hello,
Just a paranoid remark to the shipped-back disks (in case they not
encrypted, as we don't know where they were or who handled them during
shipping):
- Private keys on them shall be considered compromised and thus not used
anymore and corresponding public keys shall be revoked,
- Confidential data shall not be regarded as confidential,
- Configuration files shall be assumed to be tampered with,
- Source code and and executables too.
Regards,
Ferenc