[Libre-silicon-devel] Sunday meeting is on, Mumble & Riot

David Lanzendörfer david.lanzendoerfer at lanceville.cn
Sun Mar 24 07:53:46 CET 2019

Hi
So Andreas has set up another Mumble server on mumble.libresilicon.com
So please join at 2100 HKT
Besides that.
We've also set up a Matrix-server instance on matrix.libresilicon.com.
Matrix allows end-to-end encryption, as well as audio/video communication.
I think, it might be a cool idea to start using encrypted chat with video.
All the things going wrong lately make my spider sense tingle.