[Libre-silicon-devel] CCC camp Mildenberg, Aug. 21st – 25th, 2019

Hagen SANKOWSKI hsank at posteo.de
Wed May 29 07:00:47 CEST 2019

Hello List!

Well, it's time again for the well-know CCC camp in Summer in Mildenberg
(North of Berlin/Germany) this year!

https://events.ccc.de/

I am convinced that working together sometimes in in real-live make it
better to communicate onnline. So how about meet, hack, teach and talk
with each other? How about socializing in our project?

If we like, we can organize work shops, eg. about our technologies, how
to play with the tools or about the basic like how to make chips in
general..

The CCC camp happens every 4 years only and was always a great,
overwhelming, very intensive event in the past.

Tickets are available https://tickets.events.ccc.de/camp2019

CU in summer,

Hagen.