[Libre-silicon-devel] CCC camp Mildenberg, Aug. 21st – 25th, 2019

Hagen SANKOWSKI hsank at gmx.de
Tue May 28 23:25:20 CEST 2019

Hello List!

Well, it's time again for the well-know CCC camp in Summer in Mildenberg
(North of Berlin/Germany) this year!

https://events.ccc.de/

I am convinced that working together sometimes get better in real-live.
So how about meet, hack, teach and talk with each other? How about
socializing in our project?

If we like we can organize work shops, eg. about our technologies, how
to play with the tools or about the basic like how to make chips in general.

The CCC camp happens every 4 years only and was always a great,
overwhelming, very intensive event in the past.

Tickets are available https://tickets.events.ccc.de/camp2019 :-)

CU in summer,

Hagen.