[Libre-silicon-devel] Reminder - Next Mumble session on Sunday, 24/11/2019, 21.00 HKT

Hagen SANKOWSKI hsank at posteo.de
Sun Nov 24 17:31:19 CET 2019

Hello List, Hello Ference!

Regarding the topics we had today in the Mumble session:

1.
here is a small discussion about the Schmitt-Trigger I had in mind,
which points also to *both* sources I am aware of

https://electronics.stackexchange.com/questions/301158/cmos-schmitt-trigger-contradictionary-information

2.
attached a data book scan regarding TTL input current (I_iL, I_iH) -
sorry in German only - for some TTL families. While nobody is using 74xx
anymore, I guess we should be comparable to a 74LSxx standard input-load
with our TTL Input Pad.

Best Regards,
Hagen.
--
support LibreSilicon to get back into the Clean Room
https://www.gofundme.com/f/libresilicon-cleanroom-rent