[Libre-silicon-devel] 36C3 Call-for-Papers is out
hsank at posteo.de
Sun Oct 6 11:57:58 CEST 2019
I imagine we can talk about
- current project status
- why not currently in the clean room
- move from github.com to redmine
- which chips we plan (tripple-5, North Point, chip card..)
- introduction into the technology
- which equipment you'll need to bring LibreSilicon into another clean room
- Standard Cell Lib
- which cells are on the list (generated by Popcorn)
- which cells are hand-crafted
On 10/6/19 11:29 AM, ludwig jaffe wrote:
> Hi Hagen,
> which talks do we have?!
> So what to talk?
> Can I help?
> On 10/6/19, Hagen SANKOWSKI <hsank at posteo.de> wrote:
>> Hello List!
>> We have already autumn - the 36C3 (CCC congress on end of year in
>> Leipzig) is ahead and the CfP is out now.
>> Which talks we like to submit? The deadline already ends on October 26,
>> so 3 weeks left only..
>> Who will be in Leipzig this year, besides me? David already talked, that
>> he probable will not..
>> Best Regards,
>> support LibreSilicon to get back into the Clean Room
>> Libresilicon-developers mailing list
>> Libresilicon-developers at list.libresilicon.com
support LibreSilicon to get back into the Clean Room
More information about the Libresilicon-developers