[Libre-silicon-devel] Maskless lithography

Pavel Nikulin pavel at noa-labs.com
Sun Apr 12 23:08:05 CEST 2020

In defence of that, wouldn't be that even easier to correct with an LED
matrix than with anything else? Those matrices are not 1 bit, each pixel
has a CMOS driver on the backside.

And the man behind the company should be quite knowledgeable in materials,
and the process side himself.

Lastly, the resolution should favour the LED matrix. There is a hard limit
on DMD density, not so much on LEDs.