[Libre-silicon-devel] Maskless lithography

ludwig jaffe ludwig.jaffe at gmail.com
Sun Apr 12 23:38:31 CEST 2020

But you need reproduceable movements.
Try to move from right to left and from left back to right and find the offset.

What holds true for a turning machine also holds true for a chip scale machine.
The problem are similar but shrunk together with the requirements in dimension.
So turning at 0.05mm is enough for most applications, and the chip needs to be
0.05um precise. :-)