[Libre-silicon-devel] Liberty Comparison

Thomas Parry yrrapt at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 11:02:27 CEST 2020

Hi,

I'm not sure you're going to get all those features from an open source
tool (if you can pay, Synopsys will happily take a few zeros from your bank
account).

If I had to do this I would probably use an open source STA (Static Timing
Analysis) tool ie. OpenSTA, OpenTimer, for the liberty parser. Then grab
that data and write some Python scripts to analyse the data.

Good luck,
Thomas