[Libre-silicon-devel] LibreSilicon foundation

David Lanzendörfer leviathan at libresilicon.com
Tue Apr 21 15:01:32 CEST 2020

Hi everyone

So, since there is still NO LibreSilicon foundation, I've decided, that I'll
probably just incorporate it myself, where I am right now, in Portugal.

For 375€ I can register the LibreSilicon foundation within two weeks, by going
to this office here: https://www.irn.mj.pt/sections/irn

I'll pay this fee from my own wallet.

Two people will have to be present, so I hope Hernani and I can do that
together, when he comes visiting me, after Corona Chan is done here,
especially, because I could really use his help with the language.

Does anyone have a problem with me incorporating the LibreSilicon foundation
in Portugal?