[Libre-silicon-devel] Warning: Don't hand out your MoU

Devon Sean McCullough Devon2020 at jovi.net
Tue Apr 21 21:17:49 CEST 2020

I believe Merik recorded all the chats — maybe wise to review them for anything like a verbal contract, which could be binding under U.S. law but as to E.U. I have no clue.

		Peace
			—Devon

P.S.  As for unpublished documents, e.g., any MoU, I hope you noticed I always ask who can see them to before I accept them and so should you.

P.P.S.  David, I’m Devon7 on Skype and lurking at https://meet.jit.si/devon if you have a minute or so to call me.