[Libre-silicon-devel] Warning: Don't hand out your MoU

David Lanzendörfer leviathan at libresilicon.com
Tue Apr 21 21:26:42 CEST 2020

Hi
If he would try to enforce anything in front of a judge, the recordings
clearly show that those agreements have been done under false pretenses.
He's just a grifter, I don't think that he really wants to draw the attention
from authorities, because then they'd become aware of what he's doing.
Just terminate any communication with that guy, then we should be fine.

-lev