[Libre-silicon-devel] Keybase

Christoph Maier cm.hardware.software.elsewhere at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 01:02:05 CEST 2020

On Wed, Apr 22, 2020 at 12:46 AM Éger Ferenc <eegerferenc at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I "just" received (actually on Apr. 13, but I did not log in to my mail since then, so I just read) a notification from "Keybase" that "Lawson English" invited me to a "libresilicon" team. Did anyone got similar mail, or can anyone confirm if it is not a scam?

That's a keybase.io "libresilicon" team created and owned by Merik
Voswinkel, so whether or not this is a scam depends on Merik.
At the moment, I'm in that team and was even given enough rights to
cancel your team invitation.

> BTW: @David: I wasn't in Jitsi (sorry for that), can you please wrap up shortly what the heck happened?
I'll defer my decision how active I want to participate in this
keybase team until I have a better idea what the heck is happening.

> Regards,
> Ferenc
Confused,
tatzelbrumm