[Libre-silicon-devel] Keybase

Hagen SANKOWSKI hsank at posteo.de
Wed Apr 22 11:02:48 CEST 2020

On 4/22/20 1:02 AM, Christoph Maier wrote:
> That's a keybase.io "libresilicon" team created and owned by Merik
> Voswinkel, so whether or not this is a scam depends on Merik.
> At the moment, I'm in that team and was even given enough rights to
> cancel your team invitation.

What the heck is going on here once again?

 "Divide et impera" ???

I do not like Meriks kind to hurry up all stuff. Under false pressure
the decisions are always went wrong.

Please let us look at our target - bringing LibreSilicon up and running
in a way we do not have to be embarrassed about..

Hagen.