[Libre-silicon-devel] Keybase

Ludwig Jaffe ludwig.jaffe at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 08:17:55 CEST 2020

Do thevscamers receive email and read it?
If so you might send them links to malware infested sites.
Having qubes-os I dont care for malware, as if it gets exploited, it is only a vm based on a template.

So this would be a way to deal with the problem, just refer them to their friends.

Cheers

Ludwig.

BTW how is youe corona panic level?

--
Sent from my agency monitored mobile device without encryption. Charlie is listening!